Sunday, July 27, 2014

Just can't get enough

With all the test I have it is hard to NOT take one!  I love seeing the line get darker and darker!! So Yesterday I took another test in the afternoon and with in 1 min I saw this

That line showed up quickly!!!

Then at 5 mins I had this:

And 10 mins later

Look at those lines!!!  Woooo Hoooo!!!!  It worked!!!    Now if you are wondering why I have tweezers, my ring, or hair clips in the picture, it is to help the camera focus so the picture is clear.

So after that last test being so amazing, I took a Clear Blue Easy Digital test that will either say "Not Pregnant" or "Pregnant" and list how many weeks back you ovulated.


Completely official to me now!!! My IM wants to wait until I have my beta test (blood test determining pregnancy) to find out if the transfer was successful.  That won't be until August 4th, so another week for her to wait!  I am sure she will be over the moon!!!  I can't wait to meet her and her family on August 9th when they come out here to visit. It is kind of weird to be carrying someone's baby or two and have never met them.  I had really hoped to have a closer relationship, but maybe that will change over the pregnancy. 

Anyhow here is my last picture of ALL my test!


Obsessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment