Thursday, December 11, 2014

Results Day

Today we should get the preliminary results from the amniocentesis. I woke up feeling the girls moving around thinking about hearing there results, and again feeling 100% that they are both healthy.

Bed rest was good. Had some jewellers come over to play with the girls and get them what they needed ands enjoyed adult conversation. Something I don't get most days with the girls.

My stomach is still sore and my ligaments have been really sensitive too. Even my back was hurting yesterday morning bad. It was crazy how much that procedure effected me this time.

I had it done once with my own daughter ands it was much easier that time. I also wasn't as far along or carrying twins, so I know that plays in to it all.

This day will mean we get to move on with out any further complications or well I'm not sure what that or is. It's the black abyss. The unknown.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment