Monday, February 16, 2015

Worth the pain

This pregnancy had been good just like all my others. I have been able to stay busy with the girls, running around and getting things done. No morning sickness, no cramps in my calfs, no heartburn....

Until I hit 28 week's. Then things started to not be as easy. Bending over became more difficult, the heartburn started to pick up, and legs cramps have almost happen but I have been able to avoid them.  I have gotten really tired and my energy has gone way down. My Braxton hicks have become intense and most of the time I can not move through them.  I woke up the other day feeling my hip was cracking in to pieces. It brought me to tears. The ligament stretching has been so intense, I feel I can not move. I felt similar discomfort in my own pregnancies, but not this intense. I worry about the pain of birth and everything coming together smooth. Not much longer now. Another two week's minimum, 5 week's maximum. That seems so surreal. I can't believe I am getting to do this, and for such a lovely couple.  The discomfort and tears are more than I care for at this point but I remind myself it's only for a short time, and the seeing the look on my IMs face meeting her daughter's will be worth every min of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment