Sunday, February 15, 2015

32 Week's!

Had my ultrasound to take a look at the girls. Fluid is still looking good for each girl. Baby A is measuring on the large side. Almost 2 week's ahead, currently weighing in 4lbs 9oz, she is in the 67%. She is the mellow baby as far as what I can feel, but that is partly due to my placenta being located on the front of my belly. She is also head down!

Baby B is also measuring a bit ahead, currently weighing in at 4lbs 8oz, and in the 66%. She is the more active baby and that may also be partly due to her placenta being attached closer to my back. She is breech.  So combined total weights are 9lbs 1oz and I'm measuring 43 week's! Eekkk.

Also, my cervix has gotten longer since my last visit. From the 2.8  to a 3.5! That is great news. Hoping it stays long to hold the girls in till March!

All in all, a great update.  Also, they did another FFN to see if labor will happen in the next two week's and that came back negative. Which means I should be fine for the next two week's, but birth is unpredictable and will happen when it happens. I feel a bit better that the test is negative, but it's not 100%. Just need to keep resting. This time will go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment