Tuesday, March 3, 2015

35 weeks!

This is a great week! The IPs have arrived and are getting settled. We made it to 35 week's, which means the girls have a great chance not needing any time in the NICU! Every day that goes by that I am still pregnant is amazing to me.

I have been thinking that I would have these girls on March 5th, mostly due to the full moon, but now I think my body is going to hold on to them longer. I may even make it to 38 week's! Yes it's getting painful a little more every day, and now I have some amazing hemorrhoids that have really added to the experience in a way I never expected. (They suck and are extremely painful!) But the joy and excitement I feel to watch the IM hold her daughter's... that is worth it all. This journey will be ending soon, and I need to cherish every last moment. Every ache and pain, every time my feet and legs swell up, every restless leg syndrome I have. All the heartburn I feel hours after I have eaten. The pain from a Braxton Hicks when my bladder is to full. Not being able to breathe and having a bruised rib from the girls head....
( I wrote that all for me to remember, because after birth, I may forget)

No comments:

Post a Comment