Tuesday, March 10, 2015

36 Week's

I was checked on Monday 3.9.15 and I am now currently 36 weeks! Woooo hooo! So happy I made it this far.
Per ultrasound girls are about 6lbs 3oz and 5lbs 9 oz. I know this can be off, but I'm sure its close. So about 11lbs 12oz of baby in me! What great sizes for the girls. Penny was 9lbs 11 oz and they never thought she would be that big.
My Cervix is 2cm and is moving forward out of the posterior position. This is good. Normally your cervix will tuck it's self back until it's closer to delivery day. Then it starts to move forward in order to open and let baby out.
My doctor has scheduled an induction date of 3.20.15 and I would love to avoid it at all cost!
Yes I can fight against that date, but the parents are ready to meet their girls, so I'm trying to find balance between a natural birth and induction. The parents are not pushy about any of it and I think I could talk to them if I need to about waiting on the induction.
For now I will put together a list of ideas to help get my body to relax and let go for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment