Thursday, April 10, 2014

Before the Meeting

I am so excited and nervous.  Tomorrow we meet the husband, the father of the child I will carry.  Wow that sounds weird to say, but that is what it is.  I am really excited, I am not even tired but know I should go get in bed.....  and I am sure once I do my little one will wake.  The couch may become my bed again.  Anyhow, tomorrow I need to get up, get the older one off to school, get some make up, do my hair, and figure out what I am going to wear.  I hope my girlfriend is ready for the photo bomb I will be sending her for dress approval.  Not an actual dress, although that would be nice, I plan on wearing pants. I always wear pants.  I need to get a few more girly.... womanly.... ugh, I don't like how either of those sound... but I need a few more dresses.  I am so excited and hope they like us and want to move forward.  I wonder if the conversation will be comfortable, awkward, quiet or... stop over thinking it!  It will go great!! Plus this week I bought my first container of Raw Milk and guess what? I like it!! and so does Daisy! I am excited to tell her that.
I am getting anxious again but I yawned, so that is a good sign.  Sleep is on it's way and I will need it for tomorrow. The weird thing about this, is I have no idea what I should or shouldn't say.  If there is a right or wrong or proper etiquette with this, but I am going to do my best to relax and go with the flow.  Be my charming self and leave the rest up to the universe to decide.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment