Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hurry up and WAIT!

Well I got an update!  Hooray!  I am have been patiently waiting to hear back on what the next step is. It seems there have been a few hold ups, so I am getting the opportunity to practice patience.  My favorite! Ok not really, but it is good to learn how to slow down and enjoy the moments.
Like the one I am having right now.. Daisy is standing on the chair behind me, brushing my hair and playing with it...
And.... it's over, she has moved on and left my hair looking rather fashionable.  ha ha !  Seriously though it is hard to wait for something so exciting!

So what I found is it took almost two weeks for my medical records to make it from the Dr. office to the agency.  Then they sent them off to the RE and he went on vacation with out looking at them.  He will return from vacation next week to review and give me the thumbs up.  He might look at them while he is gone, but really he should enjoy his vacation! I mean I wouldn't want to be bothered by work while on vacation.  But maybe he is like me and passionate about things so enjoys checking up on work while relaxing.  Once I get the thumbs up then I have to wait till I am on CD14-16 (CD= Cycle Day) of my period to get checked.  The bummer is, I am on CD 14 TODAY!  So I will have to WAIT another month! BLAH!!  Wait, wait, wait... hurry up and wait!

Again, getting to practice patience.  Really, just having dates in mind is much better for me.  I don't like the unknown, so knowing puts me at peace.  Next month things will start to move forward and move faster.  I assumed we will have a July/Aug transfer, with a April/May baby.  Maybe as early as end of March, but I still think April/May.  Crazy to think next year at this time I will be ready to POP!

No comments:

Post a Comment